• You are prohibited from accessing this website if you are under thirteen (13) years of age.
• Online Reservations may not be made by minors. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age you may not use this website to make a reservation.
• All bookings are final and Escape Room cannot give refunds for cancellations or no-shows. You should arrive 10-15 minutes before the game start time. Persons arriving after this time may be denied access to the game.
• Game participants may be required to agree to a participation agreement/waiver prior to game.
• Escape Room may link to third party sites from time to time on this website. Escape Room has no control over these sites, therefore no representation is given as to the safety or content of such third party sites.
• Limitation of Liability. Escape Room is not liable to you or third parties for the content of this site including the availability, accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of information and services presented by the site. Escape Room gives no warranty, implied or express, regarding the security of this site, including the possibility of unauthorized persons to intercept or access information you send through this website.
• Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to www.escaperoomkc.com services and the full content of this website. Escape Room is a trade name and intellectual property of Aldo Business Solutions, Inc. and its president, Alex Doroskovs.
• Escape Room will not sell your information transmitted through this service to any third party. Some third parties may access your information when using this site to facilitate a payment.
• Escape Room reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
• The Terms and Conditions are governed by Missouri law, with sole jurisdiction for any matter related to the Terms and Conditions lying in Jackson County, MO.
By choosing to reserve an event on this website, In consideration of the services of Escape Room, operator of the Escape Room, you also agree to the following Participation Agreement (in addition to the Terms and Conditions above):
• You agree to abide by all room rules.
• The use of electronic devices, including but not limited to mobile phones, recording devices (visual and/or audio), tablets, and cameras is prohibited inside the rooms.
• You understand that if you must leave the room prior to finishing the experience you may be excluded from reentering the room at the Escape Room or its employees’ discretion without a refund.
• You agree to adopt proper standards of behavior and cooperate with Escape Room’s employees at all times.
• If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs you may be turned away without refund.
• You understand that participation will not require the destruction or misuse of objects in the room and agree to be liable to Escape Room for all damages caused by your actions.
• Children ages 7-16 must be accompanied by an adult to participate. Children under 7 should not participate in Escape Room. A parent or guardian is required for all participants under 16.
• You participate in the room at your own risk. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Escape Room and its employees for any (personal or property) damages caused by participation in Escape Room to you, including where caused by negligence of Escape Room or its employees.
• You understand that the room may contain startling or tense elements. You indemnify and hold harmless Escape Room and its employees for emotional distress or trauma resulting from participation in the room.
• You understand that areas of the floor in the room may become wet as a result of puzzles involving liquids, and indemnify and hold harmless Escape Room and its employees for injuries resulting from any fall you (or your minor) suffer while in the room or on the premises.
• You will not disclose details of puzzles or solutions to puzzles in the room to the public.
• You agree that Escape Room may contact you from time to time via email, phone, or social media with offers and promotions.
• You may have photos or video taken of you (and if agreeing as guardian, your minor) before, during, and after entering Escape Room. You understand that any photos or video taken may be posted online and expressly waive the use of your (and if applicable your minor’s) name, voice, likeness, and image for advertising, promotional, or any other use, including but not limited to use online and on social media. You waive any action by you (and if agreeing as guardian, any action by your minor) for any use of any photo or video taken, including use that you view as embarrassing or harmful to your personal or business reputation.
The Participation Agreement is subject to and solely interpreted by Missouri law, and jurisdiction for any dispute related to this agreement or participation in the room shall be exclusively heard in Jackson County, MO.
Check your email for details.
Unfortunately, something went wrong and we were not able to process your payment :(
Please try again or contact us for alternative ways to pay.